Dell Inspiron i15RN-7296DBK 15.6-Inch Laptop

Dell Inspiron i15RN-7296DBK 15.6-Inch Laptopi love the computer it has everything i expect this is by far the best computer for the money i payed for $499 , just the only thing that i dont like is that the battery runs out in like 4 hours normal use but everything is great in this computer

I have had this laptop for a year and reloaded the OS on it immediately after purchase to make it how I wanted. Battery life is about 4-6 hours depending on how much I use the DVD and the processor. Everything is what I expected and fast enough to run what I need on the system.

Buy Dell Inspiron i15RN-7296DBK 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

Hard drive is not user upgradeable and requires complete factory disassembly to replace, the mother board must be removed, worse dell design ever!

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i15RN-7296DBK 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

I got this computer in December as a gift. A month later the hard drive died. I'm not a computer person so I don't really know what happened, but it had to be replaced, and I lost everything on the computer. I do know that this did not have to do with a virus or anything like that, it was just a failure.

Another big issue has to do with the mouse pad. My hands don't even have to be touching if for the courser to move, while I've been writing his it has moved my courser back into the middle of a sentence about five times.

It is also about a slow as my old computer which was four years old.

Want Dell Inspiron i15RN-7296DBK 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

The buyer and the product behaved good. The only thing I miss on it is a backlited keyboard. Good built cam and mic, bluetooth, nice looking, feels endurable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment