Lenovo Ideapad Y560d 0646-2KU 15.6-Inch 3D Laptop (Black)

Lenovo Ideapad Y560d 0646-2KU 15.6-Inch 3D Laptopi like the 3d, as it's not 30 year old shutter glasses , just the polarized glasses like the movie theater uses, it's a shame that there is not alot more manufactures using this setup, as it works good, now i'm waiting for someone to get a TV out with the same set up, that don't cost a arm or leg. and i'm not talking about the old shutter glasses set ups.

as for the laptop it self, it runs alittle on the warm side, could use better cooling, but as long as you are not playing games on it, that push the gpu, or push the cpu tomuch it works fine.

This is one of the best laptop I ever had and I love it!!! I am an IT pro guy and so far have no Negative remarks about this laptop. Haha as a matter of fact I am writing this review from my new Y560d laptop and enjoying every bit of typing on it. It smooth and works like a charm. Super fast! and though I am not into computer games, I do a lot of developing and programming and have many Microsoft tools and applications installed on this, and they work like a charm! I hate people writing bad reviews and giving 1 star because the screen is shiny or because the ideapad logo has a light underneath it etc etc....blah blah stupid idiotic reviews! I would rate this product 5 stars, though it has only been 3 days I am using this product flawlessly, I am sure it will last long. I am a avid IBM/Thinkpad/Lenovo fan and this is my 1st Ideapad from Lenovo. Its smart and there is nothing not to like about it!

PROS: i7 Processor from Intel (Mindblowing), Excellent Keyboard and Touchpad (Works flawlessly), LED superb screen (I hate those idiots complaining about screen resolution is not enough, what do you need a microscope to view your laptop??? get real!). Amazing Graphics and ATI 1GB dedicated Graphics card makes it awesome! 4GB of RAM it came with and can be upgraded to max 8GB (more then enough, you don't need to run High end Mainframe computing here...) JBL Dolby Digital Home Theatre srround sound. Awesome in any laptops I have owned so far! Oh yes the beautiful design and a beautiful Tatoo on the front, makes the laptop look more sexy :) Above all, super quiet and no noise at all!!!

Well I have all praises and more positive things to write about this Y560d laptop and I cannot think of any negative thing.

Cons: None, NIL, Nada!

Ok yes this is a review from only 3 days using the laptop and if anything changes (I am positive it won't) I will update my review!

Buy Lenovo Ideapad Y560d 0646-2KU 15.6-Inch 3D Laptop (Black) Now

The computer is great. It has fast speeds on most games as long as it's plugged in, it's great for all of my school work, gaming, youtubing, etc. But it has huge problems. It overheats and crashes if it doesn't have a computer fan which can prove to be a huge problem. It crashes often, but if you take proper care of it it's still a good computer.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Ideapad Y560d 0646-2KU 15.6-Inch 3D Laptop (Black) Here

I have been using this laptop for past 8 months and trust me am very very disappointed.

1. Laptop get hearted burning hot towards bottom of left side

2. Six month onwards screen started flickering

3. Screen resolution is not good

Please avoid buying that at the cost of $900it has to be prised at $500

Want Lenovo Ideapad Y560d 0646-2KU 15.6-Inch 3D Laptop (Black) Discount?

Esta laptop es impresionante, a primera vista es una hermosa maquina muy estética y atractiva, pero lo mejor es su rendimiento, eh gastado miles de dolares en una pc de escritorio para juegos y por una fraccion de todo ese dinero, pude conseguir el mismo o mejor rendimiento en esta notebook, aparte posee opcion para ver 3d, lo cual es extraordinario, me encanta. Yo eh tenido muchas marcas de laptop, pero jamas tuve una lenovo, esta marca sin dudar es muy superior a otras marcas por lo que eh notado, por su robustez, rendimiento.. etc. No encuentro nada negativo en esta laptop. Sinceramente lo recomiendo mucho. Aparte la gente de Amazon fueron extraordinarios con el envio, nunca me eh quejado de ellos y por algo continuo comprando con ellos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment