HP CQ58-b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptop

HP CQ58-b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptopthe computer arrived on time. it is very easy to use computer even if you are new in the system. perfect !!!

I just want to say to all: do not buy! Compaq isn't even a real company anymore. You go to Compaq site and try to shop for computers, and it redirects to HP site. Yes, HP bought out compaq. But I mean that you don't even see compaqs on HP's site, either. Besides, there's no such thing as AMD Celeron processor! The Celeron was INTEL! So the specs on this item are a LIE. Also, Compaq uses very generic parts. The computer will fail very shortly after ordering it.

So, incorrect specs, windows NT is a very old OS at this point, and 2 GB Ram isn't enough to do anything with nowadays. This is a horrible idea and Amazon needs to better filter their products before selling them. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible.

Get Samsung, Sony, HP, or Lenovo with good specs based on your needs. This computer is a FLUNK for everyone. Pay more for something that will last not for something that will fail or fall apart. Oh, and about warranties if you need them, there's a problem. You will use up the warranty with many many headaches. Stay away from Compaq! And stay away from this product!

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

EDIT: I am editing this review because they corrected their specs. So good going on that. I still see things wrong, but at least the specs were corrected. And very happy about AMD processor. Actually, they are calling it an HP now! WOW! But, I can not give it ABOVE a 3 star, unless I tried it myself.

Buy HP CQ58-b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

First of all, I hate it because it has Windows 8. For what I use the computer for, many of my downloads cannot be downloaded because the vendors are not up to speed on Windows 8! Secondly, HP decides to come on line on my machine in the middle of a fine Sunday afternoon and disrupt me. Third, the accents of the attendants at the HP helpline are difficult to undertand. And lastly, it keeps freezing...I have to take the battery out. At least that's what one techie at HP told me. Never heard of such a thing.

Read Best Reviews of HP CQ58-b10NR 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment