Dell Inspiron 17R N7110 17.3" Laptop (Intel Core i7-2630QM Quad-Core Processor, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7

Dell Inspiron 17R N7110 17.3' LaptopI have owned this computer for about 2 1/2 years maybe even 3 and have never had one problem with it. It is fast and reliable. Screen is beautiful. I love mine. It is definitely way sturdier than other lap tops I have owned, I don't feel like I am going to snap the screen off when opening it like my last lap top, nothing bad to say... if your looking for an awesome lap top here you go

I bought it one year back and during the warranty period I replaced hard disk, DVD drive, touchpad, keyboard and mother board 3 times. My warranty ended on 15th may and just before that I got issue in web camera. It is still in Dell depo. Dell support is denying support now. It was biggest mistake I purchased this laptop.

Buy Dell Inspiron 17R N7110 17.3" Laptop (Intel Core i7-2630QM Quad-Core Processor, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7 Now

I bought the Dell Inspiron to replace an older desktop model. The file transfer utilities for Windows did a pretty good job of handling most of the program transfers although some of the applications had to be reinstalled. Not bad all things considered. What few gripes i had were centered around Windows, not the Dell. The screen is sharp; start-up time is pretty fast; the key board feels good; and disk access is quick. All-in-all, this is a great little computer.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron 17R N7110 17.3" Laptop (Intel Core i7-2630QM Quad-Core Processor, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7 Here

I don't believe American Royalty Sales Amazon Marketplace

ever owned this product (Dell Inspiron 17R) to begin with! Anyways, after a couple of lame excuses I find out he/she hasn't shipped it, so I cancel to no avail, I've been billed the $610 through Amazon, and there seems to be no way of recuperating this charge!

LLewellyn W. Hughes III

LWBillHughes@sbcglobal.net

Want Dell Inspiron 17R N7110 17.3" Laptop (Intel Core i7-2630QM Quad-Core Processor, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7 Discount?

OK with everything BUT: This is supposed to be a Dell top of the

line product. The touch pad is hard to press and has a "tinny"

sound. The key board is of cheap materials. This is not a Mercedes.

It is a Datsun! Will return.

0 comments:

Post a Comment