Dell Latitude D430 Core 2 Duo Laptop with XP

Dell Latitude D430 Core 2 Duo Laptop with XPWe needed a computer at work to do nothing but handle files between our server to a 3TB external back-up drive. Bought this guy to do that function. A small burble was that it came in with Vista on it, and we need XP ... after a quick call, this was revised quickly, and we are up and running. Very nice customer service. Quick response. Good packaging. Very clean refurb laptop that works well. I recommend these guys to anyone.

Purchased this little laptop from Data Sales, because I wanted a smaller, lighter and more solid laptop than my Inspiron 1545. The latitudes are made of metal, like the terminator. You will read other reviews of this particular machine that say "it's slow, it gets hot, wah, wah, wah..." Yeah, it is a bit slow by today's standards, and yeah, it gets a little warm, but it's also 5-6 years old and it cost you $130.00! It's also light and solid and mine came with a docking station with a CD rw/DVD rom! (yours may not) The computer arrived super fast, well packaged and with the docking station that I wasn't expecting. Data Sales obviously practices the policy of under-promising and over-delivering as the condition was listed as "used-acceptable" and minus a couple of minor blemishes on the top of the case, the condition is excellent to like-new. Mine came with windows 7 pro (yours may not), I dual-booted it with crunchbang linux and it spins like a top. At some point I'll replace the HD with a SSD and I'm sure I'll get many years of web-surfing, pandora listening and e-mailing out of it. For $130.00 I couldn't be happier.

Buy Dell Latitude D430 Core 2 Duo Laptop with XP Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment