This laptop is awesome! Updates and setup take a little while but, I was up and running in a couple hours. The drive is 7200rpm and JBL sound is icing on the cake. 17 inch screen is huge compared to 14-15 I've had in the past. 5 stars for this laptop. Thank you Amazon!!this was a great purchase. Great price on amazon.com. Easy to set up. No problems after 8 months of use, except with Windows 7 but that's a software issue, not hardware.Buy Dell XPS X17L-2250SLV 17-Inch Laptop (Elemental Silver) Now
This is my first laptop, so this may not be anything unusual, but this Dell XPS did great for about 32 day, & then the hard drive died on it (and I didn't really use it more than average). Dell support sent me another hard drive, so now it's back to working great again.I guess only time will tell about its future reliability!!
Read Best Reviews of Dell XPS X17L-2250SLV 17-Inch Laptop (Elemental Silver) Here
This was a Christmas gift for my girl and i know she will love this thing. The reason why it isnt a 5 star rating, because there is know app to open the camera like i can do on my Toshiba laptop, but it does work well through Skype and other apps the require a camera.Want Dell XPS X17L-2250SLV 17-Inch Laptop (Elemental Silver) Discount?
This laptop exceeded my expectations, very good quality and price. Excellent sound for a laptop, would recommend to anyone looking for a to notch laptop

0 comments:
Post a Comment