Toshiba Portege Z835-P372, 13 inch ultrabook pc, ultrathin notebook, lightweight, excellent portabi

Toshiba Portege Z835-P372, 13 inch ultrabook pc, ultrathin notebook, lightweight, excellent portabilityFirst off I would just like to say that I have spent a lot of time researching laptops for school. I was stuck in between wanting to get a top of the line gaming laptop or an ultrabook that I could take to classes and for general utility. I went with this model because I really liked the other reviews I had read about it. I wanted something with 6 gigs of ram because I felt like 4 gigs was becoming outdated and didn't feel like buying something obsolete. I can easily confirm that this laptop is one of the best investments I've made for a computer in years. Out of the box you look at the laptop and in your head you kind of get an idea of how heavy something is by looking at it right? Well you will be totally blown away when you pick up this laptop. It's so incredibly light it doesn't even make sense. I boot it up and I'm already on my desktop messing around with programs. I would highly recommend this ultrabook to anyone who needs something that's portable, yet extremely powerful. Just as a side note, this ultrabook will run games pretty easily. I play World of Warcraft and it seems to run just fine on this ultrabook. Don't let it's small size and weight make you think this pc doesn't pack enough power to do pretty much anything you would need. It's also very quiet, to the point of where I can't even hear it over the central air in my house when it's running. One thing that's new for me is the keyboard. While very responsive the keys do not press down very much and as someone who has been using a gaming keyboard for years where the keys press down a good bit it takes some getting used to. After a while however, the keyboard feels really good when typing. Another cool feature that I really liked was the "fn" key. When pressed it brings up a little diagram on the top of the screen that shows you what happens when you press the other buttons with the fn key pressed down. Overall I would highly recommend this ultrabook.

I bought one of these computers and I quickly had a series of three complete failures. Each failure was different. Each iteration of tech support had the technician unable to fix it without a one to two week part turnaround. After three failures I am now fighting with an completely calloused Toshia customer support staff. I will spare you the details, but it looks like they will give me some of my money back. I bought a Dell Ultrabook as a replacement. No worries with them as usual.

Toshiba is a consumer electronics company. They have no idea what they are doing with computer support. If you want a TV, they are probably a fine vendor. With computers, not so much.

Buy Toshiba Portege Z835-P372, 13 inch ultrabook pc, ultrathin notebook, lightweight, excellent portabi Now

As i was in a conference overseas and my Toshiba got broken I thought I could buy a Toshiba portege from Amazon and receive it from a collegue who would join me for presentation few days later flying fm LAX. I placed Toshiba order on 23rd as expedited shipment and paid extra for1-3 bus.days delivery. The order was shipped from a Missouri shop called Kaikai Jakestore on 25th and from what we could track at the same day it arrived to Kansas on 25th. From there on neither this store nor Fedex have published any info about the delivery, except an estimation of 28th. I tried to express my urgency and my right to receive it latest on 27th as it was shown on amazon site before the payment. Fedex just lied all the way saying that they have processed this situation to their related department and Kaikai Jakestore never answering even once their customer service line, just started to send mails of indifference i.e proposing a full refund, not charging expetied shipment until they finaly admit that they made a mistake by choosing FEDEX ground shipment i.e a truck driving all the way fm Kansas to Oxnard CA. My collegue had waited until 3 pm. on 28th -which was the worse scenario by the wayat home despite having his flight at 18.15 and 1 hr. drive before. Meanwhile there was an email chain of 20 but none reaching to a solution,trying to find the missing mysterious Toshiba.a

I felt never been so much used and stressed after paying around 1000 usd. So Thanks Amazon, thanks Kaikai Jakestore and thanks FEDEX for not even giving us the info of my extra valuable package. I hope it gets lost from this point as I would need an extra evidence of your insincerity about customer care and you even feel little more ashamed on that poor service.

hope that I will never have to shop fm amazon again and do not advice anyone who is in critical expectation to do so either. Shame on you.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba Portege Z835-P372, 13 inch ultrabook pc, ultrathin notebook, lightweight, excellent portabi Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment