Disney Netpal by ASUS: 8.9 inch LCD Solid State Drive Technology Windows XP Home - Princess Pink

Disney Netpal by ASUS: 8.9 inch LCD Solid State Drive Technology Windows XP Home - Princess Pinkyou are ripping people off the price for this computer is less then 400.00 for it I know I just bought one

In had promised my niece a pink laptop for her birthday if she maintained her grades in school. Well I did not remember this until she called then week before her birthday and it triggered my memory. I scrambled to find a pink laptop and then I wondered if it would arrive on time. It did and I am still her favorite Uncle. She loved all the Disney stuff that was included. Price was a bit steep but at least they had it in stock.

Buy Disney Netpal by ASUS: 8.9 inch LCD Solid State Drive Technology Windows XP Home - Princess Pink Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment