Sony Vaio SVE17312BCXB i5-3210M 2.5GHz 17.3" Notebook

Sony Vaio SVE17312BCXB i5-3210M 2.5GHz 17.3' NotebookIt seems like 99% of the laptops out there are stuck at 1366x768. This offers 1920x1080 for under 2 grand. It's under 1 grand! What more could you ask for! The biggest hinge on buying this was the resolution. Everything else was complimentary. While the battery life isn't outstanding, it's understandable.

Sadly, the Windows key broke on the first day I bought it, but Sony's repair service was prompt on getting it repaired locally. No RMA needed. While it is no Thinkpad I used for years, that is more of a personal preference. The downsides are not of Sony's fault. It has Windows 8 which is better suited for tablets, not laptops or desktop computers. The touchpad is sadly of the newer style 0-button(like on a Mac). I would have preferred a classic 2-button touchpad. A mouse will however suffice.

I never associated a Vaio with the term "low cost", but here we are in 2013. I'm getting a 1080p display on a laptop without breaking my budget.

An unbelievable laptop with all of the functionality and sexiness that I need. I bought this for over 800 a few months back and it was totally worth it! Sony is so quality!

Buy Sony Vaio SVE17312BCXB i5-3210M 2.5GHz 17.3" Notebook Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment