Macbook 13", White, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.16 GHZ, 2GB, 200 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Sd Dvd-burner, Camer

Macbook 13', White, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.16 GHZ, 2GB, 200 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Sd Dvd-burner, Camera, Mac Os 10.6 Snow Leopard and IlifeI love this computer. It was password protected when I first got it, but I was able to get around it to remove it. This is my first Mac and I just love it. It's easy to learn and follow. It looks great. I got it used, but if I hadn't known I wouldn't have been able to tell. I do plan to eventually upgrade, but I don't see the need now nor do I really want to.

This was refurbished, and it fell apart quickly. First of all, they said they would put in a new battery, but they did not use a genuine apple battery. Because of that, this cause a lot of issues with the keyboard, the CPU and the fans. After apple replaced it with an apple battery, replaced the keyboard, it was working better. Seller would not help me with this at all.

After a couple more months the display went, it now is nothing but a good looking paperweight. Cost of fixing it exceeds what I originally paid for it. Again, no help from the seller. Don't bother buying lemons from these people.

Buy Macbook 13", White, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.16 GHZ, 2GB, 200 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Sd Dvd-burner, Camer Now

Its great. The battery life is my only concern though. I'd recommend anyone looking for their first laptop or mac to buy this model. I had to purchase additional apps but thats fine compared to paying the original retail price

Read Best Reviews of Macbook 13", White, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.16 GHZ, 2GB, 200 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Sd Dvd-burner, Camer Here

I regret buying a used Macbook. After paying $400 for the actual Macbook, plus $100 for a new hard drive (since the one that came with it died after 2 months) and $25 for a new charger (since the one that came with it literally fell apart after 3 months), I would have been better off just waiting and saving up for a new one.

Did I mention that it won't read hard drives internally anymore? Because it doesn't. I have to haul around an external drive every time I move my laptop. Oh, and the battery doesn't charge anymore. So I also get to haul a charger around. It's not exactly the most portable thing now, which makes having a laptop essentially pointless.

I much prefer Mac to PC though, as far as the user-friendliness goes. So if you're thinking of switching, do it. Just don't buy used because every seller on here basically rips you off. You don't know how old and mangled it is when you get it. It could look nice on the outside but have some serious internal problems. :/

Want Macbook 13", White, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.16 GHZ, 2GB, 200 Gb Hard Drive, Wi-fi, Sd Dvd-burner, Camer Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment