Acer Aspire E1-531-2697 15.6-Inch Laptop (NX.M12AA.002) (Black)

Acer Aspire E1-531-2697 15.6-Inch LaptopVery happy with this product quite speedy arrivalwell-packed and easy to set-up.

Strongly recommend this product for home use.

Since I had been using an Acer Aspire Notebook I was already familiar with this particular brand, but I needed to upgrade some programs (i.e. Microsoft Office and Windows) and I could not put them on my little notebook. It just would not accept the more advanced programs. I particularly needed to have access to the Excel program in Microsoft Office and I can now use this program. I am very satisfied with my new Acer Laptop.

Buy Acer Aspire E1-531-2697 15.6-Inch Laptop (NX.M12AA.002) (Black) Now

Perfect for me. I didn't want Windows 8, and I was glad the Windows 7 was still available to buy.

Read Best Reviews of Acer Aspire E1-531-2697 15.6-Inch Laptop (NX.M12AA.002) (Black) Here

the only thing is negative is that there were no instructions included with this order. That is fault of people who packed it, in my opinion. I don't know how to get something but perhaps can find online.

Want Acer Aspire E1-531-2697 15.6-Inch Laptop (NX.M12AA.002) (Black) Discount?

I bought this laptop for a backup, when on the road. It is a very good product & the price was right.

So far no problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment