HP 615443-001 BASE ENCLOSURE ALUM

HP 615443-001 BASE ENCLOSURE ALUMWhat do you want me say about it?

awesome~~~oh my god~~~It is incredible fit my laptop~~

Of course, it would fits my laptop HP Pavilion dv7-4191nr . it made by HP and for this model.

HP sold it too expensive over USD $100; especially, on a faded out model.

If anyone who worked in a Injection molding company, he/she would know the material cost per piece......under USD $10.

Anyway, they cost down after I purchased it. This is really suck.

Searched everywhere to find a replacement base for a HP DV7-4165dx that had a broken hinge and couldn't find anything. Until i came around this. Mike was very helpful with the purchase and would definitely do business with him again. The part is an OEM replacement part so the quality is perfect.

Buy HP 615443-001 BASE ENCLOSURE ALUM Now

I bought this for my dv7-4280us which also had the broken hinge issue. I haven't yet installed it (waiting on a replacement video cable), but it's the correct part and quite a bit cheaper than directly from HP.

Read Best Reviews of HP 615443-001 BASE ENCLOSURE ALUM Here

The original bottom plate for my daughter's HP laptop broke, due to excessive stress caused by the hinge tension being too tight. This is an exact replacement, and I had no trouble installing it. Excellent!

Want HP 615443-001 BASE ENCLOSURE ALUM Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment