Toshiba P755-S5120 Laptop - 2nd Gen Intel® CoreTM i7-2670QM processor / 8GB DDR3 memory / 750GB Se

Toshiba P755-S5120 Laptop - 2nd Gen Intel® CoreTM i7-2670QM processor / 8GB DDR3 memory / 750GB Serial ATA hard drive / DVD±RW/CD-RW drive / 15.6' LED-backlit widescreen display - PlatinumI bought this from a different merchant for $699 (sorry Amazon). This is an excellent price for a Toshiba laptop with an i7 processor with 8GB of ram. However, I did not read the features very well. I thought the keyboard had an LED backlight. It does not. Also, someplace else, I read a review about the display colors not being accurate. This was a correct assessment as the screen has a slightly purplish hue to it. Very slight and not worth complaining about. Everything else about this laptop is nearly as good as it gets. You can always get a better laptop, but it will cost you more. And I rate Toshiba laptops very high. They are much better than Dell!

I had trouble deciding between this and a Samsung laptop when I went to purchase one, and I'm glad I went with this laptop!

It's faster than anything else I've usedthanks to that quad core processor. Starts up and shuts down fast, does not hesitate when you open multiple applications. I usually have 2 word documents, my media player, my documents folders, and the internet open, and never slows down. Awesome for working on big college projects and still getting to listen to music without a hitch!

The graphics are awesome, love the speakers, and everything about it is sleek and cool. And that battery life estimate they give you? Expect more out of it; my laptop lasts somewhere near 8-9 hours with me running tons of applications on it the whole time.

The bad points:(every item has them)

The left click tends to intermittenly stop working when trying to click and drag something, so you have to maintain a firm pressure when moving something.

I talked to many a computer geek, and they have confirmed that Toshiba makes some pretty sorry hard-drives. It's truemy laptop hardrive glitched and went haywire 3 months after purchase. I had it replaced and upgraded to a 1tb hardrive and since then has never let me down!

The good outweighs the bad, and I love this laptop. So will you! Enjoy!

Buy Toshiba P755-S5120 Laptop - 2nd Gen Intel® CoreTM i7-2670QM processor / 8GB DDR3 memory / 750GB Se Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment