HP Pavilion g6-1d73us 15.6" Laptop (2.30 GHz Intel Core i3-2350M Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard D

HP Pavilion g6-1d73us 15.6' LaptopThe seller is wonderful to work with and communicates very effectively. I would definately buy from the seller again. the product is better than advertised. the altec lansing speakers are good. this was bought for a high school student. the wireless features work well, as does everything else. overall this is a great product for the price.

i Love HP, i would never ever buy another brand. They last forever, they are fast enough for what i need, which is basical software, and they look very modern

Buy HP Pavilion g6-1d73us 15.6" Laptop (2.30 GHz Intel Core i3-2350M Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard D Now

I bought a G6-1d73us in July 2012, feeling confident I'd get a phenomenal PC for the price (since I like HP products and have been a devoted customer for years). The laptop has good specs and is definitely a step up from my last HP laptop (whose processor is out of date and too slow to accommodate my current needs). This G6 met my expectations EXCEPT for one thing: I've noticed a substantial decrease in the quality of the sound / audio since July (quality that seems to decrease daily). It's been 6 months and I can't even watch or listen to anything without my headphones on. Without the headphones, the sound is so dim one can barely hear anything (even when there's no other phonic distraction in the background). It's a huge inconvenience for me to have to send it back to the manufacturer for repair. My warranty hasn't expired yet, thankfully; I'd be even more frustrated if this had happened to me post-warranty. After a bit of research online, I discovered that many people had encountered this problem --probably a hardware malfunction (and not a driver problem). Had I known my sound would die in a matter of months, I wouldn't have purchased this particular model.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion g6-1d73us 15.6" Laptop (2.30 GHz Intel Core i3-2350M Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard D Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment