Dell Inspiron i17R-2617MRB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mars Black)

Dell Inspiron i17R-2617MRB 17.3-Inch LaptopI just bought this laptop. Its simply amazing. lightning fast. very solid. super sexy. plays games. very very very pleased. wasnt exactly cheap but it most certainly well worth the money! BUY THIS LAPTOP NOW. Dell 17r intel i5 w/ 4g ddr3 and 1g ati gpu

This is a great desktop replacement, has everything that I could need, and I ordered it from the Dell Outlet and saved another $300-$350

Buy Dell Inspiron i17R-2617MRB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mars Black) Now

They send me laptop other than I order. I want Mars Black but I have silver now. I got a different laptop than the pictures with a protruding battery, which is not wanted. t is annoying but I do not want to refer back and wait.

Read Best Reviews of Dell Inspiron i17R-2617MRB 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mars Black) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment