ASUS K55N 15.6" AMD Quad-Core 500GB Notebook

ASUS K55N 15.6' AMD Quad-Core 500GB NotebookI like how it works, it's so fast; i like AMD technology and the keyboard is really help full and resolution is great.

I actually wanted a quad-core Acer, which had hardware more to my liking, but the OS was Windows 8 which I don't want. So I got the Asus because it advertised Windows 7 as the operating system. That's how bad I hoped to avoid Windows 8--that I would pay a comparable price for an inferior machine.

Well, guess what operating system it came with? Yup, Win8. So because of the false advertising I chose the machine I didn't really want and got double-screwed.

I've had this laptop plugged in for a couple hours now and the battery refuses to charge. In fact, I'm being told there is no battery.

And guess what? MS Office isn't even part of the bundle. I thought I'd at least get Word with the purchase of a brand new computer. Nope, but I do get a whole lot of crap I don't want to eat up my memory which I can't even expand because I chose the ASUS over the ACER due to the aforementioned false advertising. I've had this laptop out of the box for only a few hours now and I can't tell you how much I regret buying it.

Oh joy--I have to pay for shipping AGAIN to get my refund.

Buy ASUS K55N 15.6" AMD Quad-Core 500GB Notebook Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment