Dell Latitude D630 Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0GHz 2GB 80GB CDRW/DVD 14.1" Laptop XP Professional w/6-Cell

Dell Latitude D630 Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0GHz 2GB 80GB CDRW/DVD 14.1' Laptop XP Professional w/6-Cell BatteryThis computer works just fine and the price was great. I would suggest purchasing items from this vendor, the computer came to my house really fast. I wasn't suppose to recewive it until January and I received it right before Christmas, I was suprised and happy.

I bought this for a friend. He absolutely loves it. He said its the nicest he has seen in awhile. Even though it has only 2 gb memory, it is fine. It will be used for college, anyway. He has been on it for the past 5 days, and says it is everything he wanted, and more. If he finds it to last thru the fall, and he gets a great use of it, I am going to order one, too. Hey, I might even order one for my sister, she's retired but one would be beneficial for her.

Buy Dell Latitude D630 Core 2 Duo T7300 2.0GHz 2GB 80GB CDRW/DVD 14.1" Laptop XP Professional w/6-Cell Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment