ASUS Laptop Intel Core i3 370M 2.4GHz, 4GB DDR3, 5000GB HDD, DVRW, 15.6", Windows 7 Home Premium 64

ASUS Laptop Intel Core i3 370M 2.4GHz, 4GB DDR3, 5000GB HDD, DVRW, 15.6', Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, WIMAX, BlackI bought this computer as a floor model from Best Buy almost 6 months ago for $459 and I have to say I've got no major complaints. I primarily bought this for web browsing, Microsoft Office, editing photos in Picasa and my iTunes library. I have had 30 windows open, run iTunes in the background and was typing a document and it could handle it all without lag. I have even run Adobe Photoshop CS3 and it does alright as long as the projects aren't too complicated. I did try the photomerge function (in Photoshop CS3) with 20 photos and then the program finally choked. All in all, if you're looking for web browsing, streaming netflix, a computer for your iTunes library and some basic photo editing with Picasa then this is a pretty darn good computer for the value. I wouldn't recommend it for gaming or graphics work. Also, the speakers are pretty quiet so you'll definitely need to invest in some speakers. I picked up a pair of compact USB Insignia speakers so I can travel with them and they work a charm! I would definitely recommend this computer to someone.

I bought this computer for myself from best buy and was very satisfied with all the features,it's speed and ease of use. The only problem(which was a major prob at the time)was every time I was using it and closed the computer(which would normally put it in sleep mode)it would make a VERY LOUD siren like sound. I, nor my computer programmer coworker could figure out what was the problem. I ended up taking it back and exchanging it for the model higher once the store reps could not figure it out either. Low and behold it continued to happen with the new computer as well. I was just about to write ALL Asus computers when I accidentally found the issue. Go into the sound settings and lower the mic playback volume and it will fix the whole issue permanently. Whew....I wish that was in the instruction manual but oh well. Other than that, two thumbs and a toe up for this computer. I just bought one for my nieces birthday.

Buy ASUS Laptop Intel Core i3 370M 2.4GHz, 4GB DDR3, 5000GB HDD, DVRW, 15.6", Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Now

I bought the manufacturer refurbished laptop.

But i can not control the laptops mouse.

If i try to click on a tab it spazzes out.

I set so it wont be sensitive but still doesnt let me control.

I dont recommend this item to buyers.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS Laptop Intel Core i3 370M 2.4GHz, 4GB DDR3, 5000GB HDD, DVRW, 15.6", Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Here

I have always been a fan of ASUS. I own the G51JX-A1 laptop for gaming purposes, but this was not a very practical laptop for transportation. I wanted to stick with ASUS and find a cheap, reliable laptop to carry around with me, so I decided to purchase this product. I was very disappointed.

The specs were great; an i3 processor running at 2.4GHz, 4GB of DDR3 Ram, 500GB HD, a descent sized screen at 15.6", and W7. Fantastic. Price was good, yet it was a refurbished laptop. I generally stay away from anything that is used/refurbished, but I decided to give this a shot. I regretted it. The computer would have a freeze attack every 5 seconds or less. There was not a moment in which I could even move my mouse cursur from the desktop to the start button without the computer freezing. I updated all of the drivers and this did not help the issue at all.

I gave the product two stars because of the easy return. I got a full refund with shipping paid for. However, the product itself was terrible.

Want ASUS Laptop Intel Core i3 370M 2.4GHz, 4GB DDR3, 5000GB HDD, DVRW, 15.6", Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment