ASUS K55A 15.6" Core i5 500GB HDD Laptop

ASUS K55A 15.6' Core i5 500GB HDD LaptopI exchanged my Lenovo z585 for this awesome laptop! I didn't get it from Amazon but the store I bought it from doesn't give you the option to leave a review. My Lenovo was an AMD A10 with much more ram but this Asus is so much faster! I even downloaded MapleStory just to see how long it would take to download, install, load and play and it actually downloaded pretty quick. Of course installing takes quite awhile but still faster than Lenovo. When I tried to install on the Lenovo, it kept failing midway. Loading took a couple of minutes, where the Lenovo took over 20 minutes. Also, the game plays much better on the Asus. The Lenovo was constantly lagging! The A10 is supposed to be the equivalent of I7 but it runs worse than I3. So if you're going to get a laptop, get this one! Asus is known for a really good and reliable motherboard. The failure statistics are much lower than almost every other company. Lenovo is right there with HP and Dell. I haven't had mine long but have used it constantly since I got it and I have not had any issues with it. Also, ASUS gives you 1 year accidental warranty.

I'm using this for personal, school and business use so this definitely fits the bill and was on sale at my local Fry's.

Just remember, don't go for AMD! Intel is definitely the way to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment