Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black)

Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch LaptopIt's slim, lightweight, and easy to use. Windows 8 takes a bit to get used to but overall a great buy for the price.

I have had a lot of computers over the years, and two of those being a Gateway desktop. I've never had a Gateway laptop, but I sure do love having one now. It's a little workhorse! Crystal clear images, loads fast, and is so easy to set up. It didn't take me long to figure out Windows 8, and although I like WIndows 7 better, this is pretty easy to use. Everything is right on your desktop and you can remove what you don't want on it and choose what you do want on it.

Very happy with this computer!

Buy Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) Now

I purchased this for my fiancé and I... We both have used it on and off, along with my gateway PC. The laptop is pretty lightweight. Just the right, weight. If you can work Windows 8 and are used to it. This laptop's price is very fair for the specs. It runs quick enough, maybe not the fastest. But that is easily fixed with a cheap upgrade. All-purpose laptop for us. Some gaming, E-Mail, Browsing. It loads everything proper enough. I'd buy another one for sure. I intend to add more memory. Other than that. 4 stars. Satisfied with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) Here

You can't even watch a YouTube video without it skipping and the speakers crackle. This computer is laughably bad and I'm returning it.

Want Gateway NE51B16u 15.6-Inch Laptop (Satin Black) Discount?

I purchased this laptop for myself a few days ago and am very pleased with it's performance.I like that it's light weight and is easy to use once you get accustomed to windows 8.This laptop works well for gaming as well and for the price it's a great buy.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment