Dell Latitude D520 1.66Ghz/1GB/60GB/Win XP Pro/15" Notebook

Dell Latitude D520 1.66Ghz/1GB/60GB/Win XP Pro/15' NotebookOrdered 2 for my kids x-mas gifts. They looked brand new & work like it too!! Very happy to have the 90 day warranty & support as well, just in case! ;)

This is my third refurbished laptop...like a good used car,if taken care of,it will last a long time..The Dell D520 with Windows 7 installed was a bonus.I bought this for my wife who needs are simple.I also bought this for its former use as a business computer .Having had it for over a month it works wonderfully.If you are not it need of of the latest bells and whistles,a refurbished is something to take a look at...Check that its done by a microsoft certified co.and that the certificate of authenticity is with it..good buy.

Buy Dell Latitude D520 1.66Ghz/1GB/60GB/Win XP Pro/15" Notebook Now

I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY THIS REFURBISH DELL LAPTOP IT WORKS GREAT I WOULD GIVE IT A 4 STAR THE SELLER WAS SO GOOD TO WALK MY DAUGHTER THROUGH IT FOR TO SET IT UP THANK YOU SHARON SIMPSON

Read Best Reviews of Dell Latitude D520 1.66Ghz/1GB/60GB/Win XP Pro/15" Notebook Here

You couldn't ask for better except another gig of ram and/or a Dvd rewrite.For the money I'm thrilled and use it all the time.

Want Dell Latitude D520 1.66Ghz/1GB/60GB/Win XP Pro/15" Notebook Discount?

low power consumption! Runs Linux based Windows Vista perfect. Got this model with 2GB of ram. No problems for an older machine perfect for use in the workplace as I am a PC Tech on a limited budget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment