HP Pavilion DV9334US 17" NOTEBOOK LAPTOP PC (Intel Core 2 Duo T5300 1.73GHz/2MB L2 Cache, 2GB RAM,

HP Pavilion DV9334US 17' NOTEBOOK LAPTOP PCworked great for about 3 months then got slow and its not a virus I downloaded Macfee the top of the line online sucurity. In the past 3 months I renstaled vista still runs crappy I feel that 400 dollars is too much and if it was selling for 100 you could consider it (1 GB not 2 GB RAM)

There is design flaw in this computer which causes the solder between the motherboard and graphics card to go bad. Like the others mine went bad in a year of moderate use. Had it repaired twice, once by HP, once by and independent company and has failed again shortly after both. I will no longer be buying HP products nor will I be able to recommend them to friends and family. This coming from someone who once avidly encouraged people to buy HP.

Buy HP Pavilion DV9334US 17" NOTEBOOK LAPTOP PC (Intel Core 2 Duo T5300 1.73GHz/2MB L2 Cache, 2GB RAM, Now

Had the laptop less than a year, The graphic card broke after a few months. Not too happy with Hp.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion DV9334US 17" NOTEBOOK LAPTOP PC (Intel Core 2 Duo T5300 1.73GHz/2MB L2 Cache, 2GB RAM, Here

We had two of these computers. The one only lasted 1 year until the mother board burned out, and the second one only lasted 2.5 years because the graphic card broke. Not to reliable and built very cheaply.

Want HP Pavilion DV9334US 17" NOTEBOOK LAPTOP PC (Intel Core 2 Duo T5300 1.73GHz/2MB L2 Cache, 2GB RAM, Discount?

This model was my 2nd laptop. I never had any issues with it. I bought mine from Office Max for around

$720 with tax in 2005. The only problem I've had out of it is when I.....put a pen on the keyboard near the

screen and foolishly closed it without thinking; cracking the screen. I've taken it apart and depending on

price, I might replace it. I own a Toshiba Satelite and another HP dv6 series bought almost two years ago.

In total, I have owned three HP laptops.

To make laptops more affordable some parts are made with plastic or other materials which degrade when hot.

NO laptop fan will cool it efficiently and require laptop users to need a good laptop fan/cooler. There are ways

to circumvent the shortcomings in manufacturing when computer companies do this. I replaced the power jack/port

on the Toshiba with a sturdier model which cost $2.99 and about 2 hours labor myself.

NO DUCT TAPE INVOLVED.

It sucks that many people have had bad experiences with HP. Everyone has their own preferences and I for one

have had great ones with HP. This model is best for a desktop replacement WITH a good laptop cooler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment