Promo HP Compaq 4310S, CORE2 Duo T6570 Cpu, 13.3 HD Panel, DVD+/-rw, 320GB Hard

Promo HP Compaq 4310S, CORE2 Duo T6570 Cpu, 13.3 HD Panel, DVD+/-rw, 320GB HardEven tho' I didn't purchase this notebook from Amazon (I got it from the HP refurbished list), thought I'd write a review. I really like this notebook... it does what I want. I was looking for a notebook in the 12 14 inch screen display range. I've had larger displays and with the mobility I need, they tend to be too bulky for travel. Had looked at netbooks and my daughter had one she liked, but I wanted something with a bit more processing power and larger display.

I had looked at various Acer, Asus, and Toshiba models. The reviews on this site rated these models as good and seriously considered them, but anyone who had to deal with the tech support did not have good comments. I work for a business that is an HP reseller and felt that if I had trouble with this laptop, I could work through the tech support much easier. I never think of HP notebooks as being on the cutting edge of "cool" laptops, but they are solid and do what I want. I run Office, web browsing, web site upkeep, Photoshop elements, and VMware workstation.

The first thing I did was put Windows 7 on it and it runs great. Battery life is average. Nothing great, but I generally plug in the notebook when using it. It feels solid when I pick it up and is not a fingerprint magnet. Sound quality is average certainly better than some of the Toshiba models. The touch LED button to turn sound on and off doesn't work well I usually have to turn it off from the system tray. Not a big deal, but it is a bit irritating. The LED for the wireless works fine. And finally, on my notebook, the case is a burnished red color which is kind of fun.

I've only had it a couple weeks, so will update if I have problems.

HP is agood product,,,but with working in this laptop,i feel the display has NOT good support ,it moves when u work .

Buy Promo HP Compaq 4310S, CORE2 Duo T6570 Cpu, 13.3 HD Panel, DVD+/-rw, 320GB Hard Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment