Acer AS7750G-9411 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mesh Black)

Acer AS7750G-9411 17.3-Inch LaptopI love the large screen on this laptop, and the quality of the picture is great. The unit was a little light on Ram with only 6 GB but it does have 4 slots for ram so it is very cost effective to upgrade it to 16 GB by buying two sets of 8 GB (about $55)this was much cheaper then getting 16 GB in two ram chips(about $230). Acer couldn't make it harder to find out what kind of ram the laptop takes (it's 1066 ddr3 204 pin so-dimm by the way). Light machine and fast, great buy for the money! I am using this laptop to record with daw software and have had no troubles.

I bought this laptop because it was the cheapest I7 laptop that can handle 16gb of ram. This laptop has 4 ram slots, and I put 4gb in each. Its a great laptop and id highly recommend it. I have over 10 laptops, so I know what im talking about. This laptop is awesome, I will be buying a few more for sure. :)

Buy Acer AS7750G-9411 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mesh Black) Now

Have had this laptop for 6 days and have used it each of those 6 days. My experience has been a good one. This is my 1st laptop. I'm not disapointed with this laptop. The price was right at $877 and is still a bargain at the current price of $899. I've been on the internet, scanned pictures, transfered all my music from my desktop to it,removed unwanted packaged software from it like the antivirus programs and downloaded Microsoft Essentials. Up graded drivers for printerscanner, cameras and other devices. Burned the recommeded recovery backups without any trouble. I've watched 2 movies from netflex and been on Skype. So far this laptop has performed very good.

Read Best Reviews of Acer AS7750G-9411 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mesh Black) Here

I bought this as a Christmas gift. It has become the secondary computer in the house that everybody uses. It sees a lot of use. The screen is bright. The mouse pad works great. I have a hard time with the flat keys, but the keyboard is big and laid out well, and the keys feel just fine otherwise. The wireless network connection is great too.

My only complaint has been with the battery that has proved to have a rather short life. The battery used to give me several hours of use. (What ever Acer said it would.) After six month of daily use on and off the charger, the batter is only good for about 90 minutes. I also just this week had to replace the hard drive. I did not send it back to Acer though I assume it is still under warranty. The laptop just stopped working, and I ended up taking it into a repair shop. They determined it was the hard drive. I bought a new one and replaced it my self. It was easier to do than a desk top.

Thank goodness I made restore disks, as prompted by Acer's manual, before the laptop went into use. The restore disks worked flawlessly. I was back up and running in three days.

Everyone in the house enjoys this laptop. From games to school work to Netflix to surfing the Internet to viewing photographs this laptop has proven to be a good choice.

Want Acer AS7750G-9411 17.3-Inch Laptop (Mesh Black) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment