Sony VAIO VPCS132FX/S 13.3 Notebook PC - Silver Intel Core i3-380M

Sony VAIO VPCS132FX/S 13.3 Notebook PC - Silver Intel Core i3-380MFor the price $599 I spent on this laptop there is not too much more we can request so I'm happy at the moment. The speed is "ok", the design and size is perfect. It's very comfortable to carry. I wished to have a Blue Ray DVD Player instead a regular DVD drive as other Sony VIAO series "14 inches Screen Size" provide but I can't say either that I wasn't aware before making my decision to purchase this laptop. I heard that the battery doesn't last for too long but to be honest I haven't used it so much until to run the battery dead and provide my feedback about it. In my opinion is you are still waiting for the laptop of your dreams but it seems that it is not still out there in the market like to risk over $2,800 I suggest to buy one laptop "Cheap" like this one so you can still have something in your hands while traveling, play around with the internet, get your job done and later on to buy that "Mercedez Benz" laptop of your dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment