ASUS U52F-BBL5 15.6" Notebook PC (Refurbished)

ASUS U52F-BBL5 15.6' Notebook PCI currently have this laptop. Long battery life, quiet laptop, and graphics are good. No complaints here. The keyboard is very nice and includs a number pad which I find is very useful. It is not a heavy laptop either and works great for traveling.

I purchased this laptop at Best Buy a year ago or so. So far no issues with the computer at all. I use this thing in college, and its great for a college student that wants more than just internet and word processing. I do run games on it (Mostly CIV-5 and Minecraft) but they do not run the best. Games can get laggy at times. I cannot edit video very well, and because of this I am looking into a new laptop, but I will be keeping this until it is dead. I also love how this computer is low key. No flashy chrome plates all over it. The rubberized wrist rest and back is very cool, IMO.

Pros: Good specs for the price. The LEDs on the front of it are not supernova bright like my previous Dell, and my roommates Gateway. i5 processor is great and is still super fast at boot up.

Cons: Nothing that is to be expected from a laptop of this range. Dont expect to game on this thing with high settings.

Buy ASUS U52F-BBL5 15.6" Notebook PC (Refurbished) Now

I have had this laptop since Christmas and am very pleased with the performance and features. Still trying to get rid of some of the bloatware that was installed, but this is my issue not the ASUS laptop. Great buy with plenty of disk space and RAM.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS U52F-BBL5 15.6" Notebook PC (Refurbished) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment