Toshiba Satellite P775-S7148 17.3" Notebook (Intel Core i5-2450M 2.50 GHz, 6GB DDR3, 750GB HDD, Win

Toshiba Satellite P775-S7148 17.3' NotebookThis is a great laptop with great features and great ergonomics. I was searching for a laptop that had a quick key menu above the keypad and discovered that not many laptops have that feature these days. I also wanted back lighted keys but it wasn't a deal breaker, however the the menu keys are backlit that can be toggled on and off. I was stuck between this one and a Sony at my local store and decided on this one. Seems like I was getting more computer for the money and again backlit keys wasn't the deciding factor.

The big plus of this particuliar model has to be the big screen and blueray player, absolutely rocks! I've owned this latop for a couple months with zero issues so far.

This computer isn't a gamer in my opinion because the video processing is provided as a function of the CPU. However, it runs Mass Effect 3 ok, but Mass Effect 1 not so much. Not sure what else it will handle or won't. Additionally, this thing heats up quite abit when running games on it so I bought a laptop cooler to help solve that. I'm not a tech guy but I imagine running it constantly like that would probably take a toll on the CPU so I don't push it anymore now that I'm home, that's what the desktop is for.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this computer and spend more time on it than my desktop now. If I had it to do all over again I'd probably get another with a dedicated video card. I didn't like the looks of the Fusion X2 finish at first glance but I like it now. The battery life is ok I guess, it'll go for a couple hours if I'm just surfing the web. This thing works great for me for what I use it for you'll have to be the judge if it's right for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment