Fujitsu Lifebook T902 (FPCM1124W)

Fujitsu Lifebook T902My biggest hesitation before purchasing the T902 was its weight. I wanted something along the lines of a sleek ultrabook, with the power to handle professional design/art programs and be sensitive digitizer enabled. I have all of those! It's super light to have on your lap, does not heat up the way most laptops do (especially Mac products), and is very light to carry, even with the dvd player and the battery in the laptop. I have the i5 maxed out with 16 gb ram. It's plenty fast and responsive. It restarts and shuts down quickly. There's not much I would change about it, hardware wise. I am running Windows 7 but can't wait for Windows 8 drivers for the Wacom pen to get more evolved.

If you are on the fence, the T902 is definitely worth the expense. There's no better tablet-laptop hybrid for professional artists on the market!

The T902 that I ordered came very quickly and worked perfectly out of the box. Had to email Fujitsu to get them to post updated drivers for Windows 8 64-bit (which they did the same day). Would have been nice for Fujitsu to post the 64-bit drivers the same time after posting the regular Windows 8 drivers. I waited a week prior to emailing Fujitsu. Everything works perfectly to date.

Buy Fujitsu Lifebook T902 (FPCM1124W) Now

According to my geek son who i purchased this for, Fujitsu makes an outrageous tablet which he claims is vastly superior to his Mac. Now, my son is a PC guy, not a Mac guy, but he is VERY particular with his technology choices.

Take it from him, this is worth the money !

Read Best Reviews of Fujitsu Lifebook T902 (FPCM1124W) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment