Samsung Series 3 NP355V5C-A01US 15.6-Inch Laptop

Samsung Series 3 NP355V5C-A01US 15.6-Inch LaptopThis baby has LOTS of power, and I would put it up against an i7 any day of the week. Plus it will automatically take up to half of the available memory, in this case 3 of the 6 gigs, and make it available for graphics. The new A10 APU is a great chip, and combines the processor and the discrete graphics all on one chip so there's only one chip to power, one chip to cool, and one chip to carry, plus it has Turbo Core and automatically over-clocks when it needs it. Great battery life too. Can't say enough about this laptop!

Pros:

1. Super fast

2. Plays HD and blueray videos (from youtube) smoothly, without any delay

3. Light

Cons:

None (as of now)

Great value for money; Very happy :)

Buy Samsung Series 3 NP355V5C-A01US 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

So I would like to say that I was saving up for a new Laptop to perform better than my old one. My main reason for getting a new Laptop was so I could play my games much better but without resorting to buying a gaming Laptop. I was researching for months while saving up and was really skeptical in getting something I couldn't test out before buying.

I read the review by LA LA LA and thanks to that review, and the fact that this Laptop has specs I was looking for as well as having a decent price, I bought it and I must say it's working much better than my old one. Not only does it not overheat and keeps a constant temperature it plays most of my games a lot better and smoother than my old one. Now I can't be 100% about the overheating issue since I haven't played my games in a prolonged period but its temperature is consistently perfect if I've played up to 2 hours.

The games I currently play that play really well are Borderlands and Minecraft. For some reason The Binding of Isaac is pretty much the same as my old Laptop and that it can get a little laggy in certain rooms of the game but for the most part it plays pretty decent. I have other games as well including Borderlands 2 and Terraria but I haven't tried those games yet. I would imagine they would play just as great as most of the games I have and hope that is true once I try them. Bottom line if you wish for a Laptop to play games but don't want to pay for a gaming Laptop this one has performed as I had hoped and possibly even better than I hoped once I use it more often.

One thing I would like to say is I can see why everyone hates Windows 8 and I myself feel the same way. I am getting used to it however I still hate it like most people. The only reason I bought this Laptop was to save money because by the time I had enough money for a new Laptop it would have been really hard to find a Windows 7 Laptop with the specs I wanted and most likely would have had to pay extra to get the one I wanted but request a Windows 7 version. So if you would rather save money than try to get everything you wanted this one is just right, especially if you can get used to Windows 8.

Read Best Reviews of Samsung Series 3 NP355V5C-A01US 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

ATTENTION: If you need drivers for this laptop, go to the Samsung website, start an online chat, and just ask them for the SW Update program. They will send it to you free right through chat, and it basically downloads and installs all the drivers you need automatically. VERY convenient, especially since their driver page is down for this laptop.

SO, i was originally going to by the A8-4500M ASUS laptop that was on sale for a while at $380, but decided against it because many people were complaining about the track pad. I ended up finding this laptop for $450 on Amazon, which is a STEAL!

I have had it for a couple days now, and I'm really digging it. Everything feels good and is working well. I did upgrade to a 500GB hybrid XT hard drive which is absolutely amazing, and threw in 8GB 1600Mhz of dual channel memory with CAS 9 latency to help out any gaming I would be doing. I also installed Windows 7 on it right away. I tried Windows 8 for like 5 minutes and voted against it.

My uses for this laptop are kind of spread out, but it's not my main computer. I wanted something cheap and good for school, travel, gaming, IT type mobility, etc. I know I won't be gaming at max graphics, but I'm pretty impressed with what it CAN do so far. It runs Minecraft at 60 70 fps with everything maxed, and most newer games with around medium settings at around the 30 40+ mark at 1280x720 resolutions, which just happens to be what my flat screen tv resolution is, so i can hook up my laptop to it via HDMI and hook up my XBOX 360 Windows wireless controller and get some gaming done if i don't want to sit in front of my gaming PC. This laptop is very versatile, and I dare you to find anything else that can do this much at this price. BTW, I sold the memory and hard drive that came with this laptop to supplement the price that I paid for upgrades, so in the end I only paid $500 for a quad core, dual channel 8GB 1600Mhz CAS 9 memory, w/500GB SSD/HDD hybrid drive, w/ 7660G gaming grapics laptop. It's feeling pretty smexy.

btw, this IS a matte finish screen and not a shiny screen which I'm very happy about.

Cons:

-Fingerprint magnet on top of laptop.

-Driver support is a bit messed up on the Samsung website. I actually used the live chat through Samsung and told them their driver area was down for this laptop, so they sent a program over chat that basically automatically downloaded all the drivers I needed for the laptop which was very convenient. If you have the same issue, just ask them for the SW Update program. They were a great deal of help so I'm not going to punish them too much for that one.

-Battery is not great, even on power saving. If it's left on and screen doesn't dim, 4 hours max. Not horrible, but not impressive either.

-Air is always quite warm, even if just on normal desktop processes. Luckily you only really feel it on the side coming out and not too much through the bottom of the laptop.

-Made on the cheaper end of materials for case.

Want Samsung Series 3 NP355V5C-A01US 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment