Lenovo IdeaPad U410 437685U 14-Inch Ultrabook (Gray) | Intel Core i5-3317U Processor 1.7GHz , 8 GB

Lenovo IdeaPad U410 437685U 14-Inch Ultrabook | Intel Core i5-3317U Processor 1.7GHz , 8 GB DDR3, 750GB 5400rpm Hard Drive, 32 GB Solid-State Drive, NVIDIA 610M 1GB DDR3, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bitI got my Lenovo U410 2 days ago, first impression:

PROS: Very good Laptop in term of speed and battery life. Great price (I got it for 729$) for its specs. Great finishing and looks very fancy. Light and low noise.

CONS: Very Disappointed with this Lenovo U410 since it is impossible to use the wi-fi connection. The internet connection is very slow and it disconnect very often. In my opinion the wireless antenna is not well designed and not well integrated in the system. Probably some interference with the aluminum chassis. I would point out that when the wireless connection goes down there are interference and bad connection also on surrounding devices. My second laptop and ipod lose the connection with the router too. So the interference hypothesis is consistent.

Updating the driver or do whatever is written online on the forums doesn't help at all.

I solved this problem turning off the laptop wireless device and buying and USB Wi-Fi Adapter (unfortunately 60$ out of my pocket). Now I can connect to internet without problem.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment