Hp Pavilion Dv8000 Notebook

Hp Pavilion Dv8000 NotebookThis item was misrepresented in the ad (I have screen shots to prove that) and the item was poorly packed and the seller hasn't even inquired about the damage and denies the fraudulent advertising. On top of that, I had to take the chance and pay up front before receiving the item but he wants the item back before paying me back. If I had to pay first then so should he. Also, he won't offer a partial refund to cover the damages or the repairs needed because of the fraudulent advertising. He claims others were aware of the uncommon problems (cracked screen and noisy fan) but they were NOT shown in the information I was presented with when I went to the web page he used to advertise this item. I will never trust anything this person says.

All was perfect, on time, it is a good looking machine

-The screen is beautiful, very bright and good color reproduction.

-Wi-fi signal is strong and I haven't experienced dropped connection.

-I haven't used the touchpad that long because I always use a mouse but I tested and it works better that others I've used.

-The keyboard is accurate and it feels nice to the touch, the backlight is soft, you can barely see it with lights on. I wish it was brighter.

-There's a little to none noise fan, it gets a little hot on the bottom.

-Speakers sound surprisingly good for such a thin machine.

Buy Hp Pavilion Dv8000 Notebook Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment