HP 17.3 Pavilion Laptop g7-1219wm / AMD Dual-Core E-450 1.65GHz processor / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB

HP 17.3 Pavilion Laptop g7-1219wm / AMD Dual-Core E-450 1.65GHz processor / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB Hard Drive / SuperMulti DVD Burner / Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit / BlackThis machine has so far surpassed all my expectations. I didn't by it on Amazon and was quite frankly surprised to see it on here since it's model denotes made for Wal-Mart. This machine is not for the hardcore gamer, although the graphics and picture quality is very good, or the techno geeks who want to measure benchmarks or fps or any of that stuff that the majority of us either can't understand or frankly, don't care about. It runs VERY cool and according to HP this series, the G7, rarely gets hot. It is quiet-really quiet, as I said, never gets hot, the keyboard is stiff enough and the keys are textured making typing easy. The sound quality is really good due to the front firing speakers, and it has quickweb. An HP rep told me that this machine would surpass my expectations and you know what? He was right. I am an everyday user of email, burning cds, converting sound files, office and A LOT of Netflix watching. I actually love my new HP laptop which is a surprise since my last Hp product, a Compaq, lasted me less than 18 months and started having problems after only a month. If you are a user that doesn't require your laptop to be able to hack NORAD, do yourself a favor and buy this laptop. You won't be dissapointed.

Thought I was getting a good deal, but the laptop is a 2009 and unable to reboot it without the disk. Never again will I order anything on line.

Buy HP 17.3 Pavilion Laptop g7-1219wm / AMD Dual-Core E-450 1.65GHz processor / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB Now

May sound less than smart, but I didn't always carry cooling pad with me cuz it didn't fit in laptop case. And I paid the price with big burn on my left leg from this laptop started with a blister that burst and is still healing after 2 months. Other than that, I love the computer. Great price. Great features. And I've learned my lesson and bought a bag big enough to hold both laptop and cooling pad.

Read Best Reviews of HP 17.3 Pavilion Laptop g7-1219wm / AMD Dual-Core E-450 1.65GHz processor / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB Here

So far so good, I loaded several software onto it and it waits for full use when we give it to our grandson as a Christmas gift

Want HP 17.3 Pavilion Laptop g7-1219wm / AMD Dual-Core E-450 1.65GHz processor / 4GB DDR3 Memory / 500GB Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment