Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C855D-S5232 Laptop Notebook PC

Toshiba 15.6' Satellite C855D-S5232 Laptop Notebook PCI purchased this as MY first laptop after having many PC's and netbooks, as well as Smartphones and Tablets. From Apple to Blackberry to Android sysytems. I have never felt the need to have a laptop being that almost everything I need to do can now be done on most tablets and smartphones. However this Laptop's Dual Core Processor is really fast and I also Love that it came with Windows 7 instead of Vista. The face recognition feature is really quite cool. It is a LOCK feature so if your laptop were to be stolen for example, instead of them hacking past your password they cannot duplicate a picture of your face & NO a PICTURE of YOU WILL NOT work. It has to be the real deal. So unless they steal you along with your latop & you have some SECRET AGENT, 007 SH** on your laptop. Without your face they are S.O.L. & your laughing all the way to the bank. I also installed Microsoft Word and MacFee full service for 2 years all for under $200.00 at my local Office Depot during their Labor Day sale. It has some great upgrades like your read write DVD Burner, smart card reader, long battery life and LCD Backlit Trubrite screen. It has 4 ports, ethernet jack ofcourse and also bluetooth compatiable. I can go on and on about all the fantastic features this basic laptop has. However for being your basic laptop it sure has a lot of extra bells and whistles on it! I would highly recommend this for your first college student or highschool. Or just for photo storing, skyping, your basic surfing needs are met and thensome! Only CON I have found is definatly need a skin if fingerprints bother you, as much as they do me. Other than that this is truly a steal for the cost!!!

I bought this for school, thinking I would save a few dollars by getting a Toshiba. Toshibas are good, but their lower ends are absolutely terrible! In fact, they do not screw the screws in, they GLUE THEM IN! I have already lost 2 or 3 screws because they literally fall off! Computer is lightweight, thanks to its flimsy plastic case. Computer is laggish, and enjoys slow walks on the internet. Also, computer makes odd noises during operation. It sounds like a belt is running through it and it squeaks because of its cooling fan. Hard drive makes unhealthy noises. Only good thing is the keyboard. It was built better than the computer itself. Screen is ok, but I should have done more research before I bought this. Battery life is good though!

Wrote with this product.

Buy Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C855D-S5232 Laptop Notebook PC Now

Best Laptop ever for the price. Good quality product. Both my Husband and I each have the same Model and we would buy another if needed. Highly recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C855D-S5232 Laptop Notebook PC Here

I bought this computer at a store and NOT through Amazon. I bought it because I needed to surf the internet and do some banking on it. I don't play games, watch videos or download stuff so I did not need anything fancy. The hard drive failed after 60 days. I took it back to the store where I bought it and they told me they could not exchange or fix it. I had to go through Toshiba for repairs. The employee at the store told me that Toshiba has had a lot of problems with their hard drives failing and he quietly told me the computer was junk. He apologized and told me he would have recommended another computer for roughly the same price if I had talked to him before buying this one. I contacted Toshiba and in order to get the computer repaired I had to pay for shipping ($25) to get it fixed. I would not recommend this product due to the fact you it will cost you to have it fixed if it fails under warranty. I have never had to pay to have anything fixed under warranty. I would give it zero stars if I could

Want Toshiba 15.6" Satellite C855D-S5232 Laptop Notebook PC Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment