Lenovo G570 43347RU 15.6" Notebook - Intel Pentium Dual Core B950 Process; 2GB Ram; 320GB HD; We

Lenovo G570 43347RU 15.6'  Notebook - Intel Pentium Dual Core B950 Process;  2GB Ram; 320GB HD;  WebCam; Windows 7Lenovo Thinkpads have always had the best keyboard layout in my opinion. This economy priced model has everything my college student needed at a great price. Unlike the Compaq CQ's and the low end HP series, this unit has Intel processor not AMD. You can get it with an AMD but why really? For the price point of this unit it feels great, not cheap. I like it so much I am going to order another one for me since this one is for my daughter in college.

Shipping from this vendor was a little slower than others, but not unbearable. I guess Amazon's fast shipping has spoiled me.

If you need a great value in a laptop, you might really like this model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment