Alienware M18X AM18X-6732BAA 18.4-Inch Laptop (Black)

Alienware M18X AM18X-6732BAA 18.4-Inch LaptopThe only thing wrong with this computer is the processor, it says its the Intel Core i7-2670QM Processor (Quad-Core, 2.2GHz, 6MB Cache), but its actually the one right below it the Intel Core i7-2630QM Processor (Quad-Core, 2.0GHz, 6MB Cache). But other than that everything is correct in the description. Now if the processor is making you think twice, don't. I'm running Elder Scrolls Skyrim on High settings with no problem, Crysis 2 is also on High settings. I play these games with iTunes and many more applications open and have no problem (but I did upgrade my Ram to 16GB 1600MHz, so I should be able to have many applications open). The only thing I would have liked with this computer is a Blu-Ray player because the display is simply beautiful.

For $2000.00 you get more than what you pay for, it is a awesome computer and hasn't been able to handle anything I throw at it. This thing can beat most desktops, so you will be very happy with it.

This is a Beautiful Laptop with much decorative lighting and is super fast. It is very

well made and very sturdy. The keyboard portion of the laptop itself is very well laid out, making for easy reaches. A Gamer I'm not. My theory in choosing this laptop is that a gamer laptop would contain all the "bells and whistles" that I'd like in a laptop. I was right! Great Laptop, and I'm TOTALLY PLEASED with my purchase!

Buy Alienware M18X AM18X-6732BAA 18.4-Inch Laptop (Black) Now

I have been a PC Gamer since the PC game was invented. I have owned a few computers in that time.

The Alienware Desktop and Laptop I own have been superb machines in every respect. The desktop I used for over 5 years playing Everquest on average 6 hours a night 5 nights a week and 10 hours every Saturday. I never had a single problem in all that time until the Hard drive gave up the ghost. I replaced it with an Alienware laptop because I had not upgraded a single thing in that desktop computer and it was a bit out of date. I have used the laptop for 2 years just as hard and not a hicuup.

I expect a good tax return this year and with some cash I have saved I am going to buy the baddest Alienware custom built from the Alienware Website.

I understand that most computers are made of the same basic components that are available. But how those components work together and the outstanding build quality in an Alienware is unmatched by few companies.

An Alienware is a reliable, well built piece of art.

Read Best Reviews of Alienware M18X AM18X-6732BAA 18.4-Inch Laptop (Black) Here

I bought an Alienware M17x in November of 2011, I loaded it up with a total cost of $5750. By March I expirenced power issues. The power adapter is plugged in but the system does not recognize the adapter. This causes the CPU to throttle back and run very slow. Dell has trouble shooted the problem over the phone, sent a technician out to replaced the mother board and adapter 5 times now. The problem still exists. They refuse to refund my money or exchange the system. Customer support says it is against policy to exchange unless I have the 4 repairs done within 30 days. Them being slow to dispatch technicians prevents 30 day policy to work in my favor. I did pay for the exteneded priemer warranty, which is now apparent to me that this was also a waste of my money. Search Google "Alienware M17x power issues". You will see I am not alone is the complaint.

Want Alienware M18X AM18X-6732BAA 18.4-Inch Laptop (Black) Discount?

I will start by saying I have not purchased this exact laptop. However please read what I have to say before you shrug it off as someone who doesnt know what I'm talking about.

When looking for a powerhouse of a laptop like this there is one thing you should always concider. Am I getting the most bang for my buck? When it comes to Alienware you absolutly are NOT. Unless you are looking for a laptop that looks really cool that is. An example would be the Clevo P180HM for good bang for your buck. You can check out places like notebookreview. com for sellers as amazon doesnt have it(yet) or for information on the laptop itself. Long story short it has the exact same specs as this laptop except it also has 2 gforce 560m in SLI and the starting price before customization is under 2 grand. Yes folks thats right. 2 graphics cards in SLI, everything else the same and its about 4-600 dollars less depending on the retailer.

I am writing this to remind people to look around before you buy just because you know the name. Alienwares look awesome no doubt. However in most cases you are paying for the name and the looks. Even quality of build and specs can be gotten much cheaper with a lesser known name. Btw, Clevo is actually pretty well known in laptop enthusiest groups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment