HP Pavilion TX1000Z 12.1" TOUCH-SCREEN Tablet NOTEBOOK LAPTOP PC (AMD Turion 64 X2 DUAL-CORE TL-60

HP Pavilion TX1000Z 12.1' TOUCH-SCREEN Tablet NOTEBOOK LAPTOP PCBefore having problems with the laptop I absolutely loved it. I consider myself one of the more fortunate owners of the tx1000 because my laptop lasted me 3 years to the day. I guess that's quite rare.

THE PROBLEM:

The graphic chipset (Nvidia) overheated so much that the chipset came unsoldered from the motherboard which is death for a laptop since the chipset cannot be removed and replaced. The warranty had already expired, so there was nothing left to do except take a shot in the dark and try and heat the metal connectors of the chipset so they became reattached to the motherboard (there are youtube videos describing the procedure not for the faint of heart). It lasted a week, and came across the same problem. Luckily this doesn't affect the hard drive, so all the information was safe.

HP:

Classless. Okay, Nvidia gives you a faulty chipset and you install it into several different versions of your laptops I'll be more merciful than anyone and overlook that, but at least have the respect for your customers to acknowledge the problem (which HP still refuses to do), and do something to keep your customers (which they wrongly assume will stick around). I have HP stuff all over the house, but no more. Their lack of class, honesty, and a sense of justice have been enough for me to begin looking elsewhere, and to steer people away from looking at HP products as well.

I'll be selling my tx1210us for parts soon (except the hard drive), and that will bring the HP chapter to a sad close.

I am a reseller so I got the review from my customer and he is pleased with the HP pavilion TX1000z. As this is a used system it is very good a few little items but he says it's expected, but overall the supplier was very much on time with shipping and he was very helpful with tracking it and getting to me on a timely basis. He answered my questions from the customer and we were satisfied.

Buy HP Pavilion TX1000Z 12.1" TOUCH-SCREEN Tablet NOTEBOOK LAPTOP PC (AMD Turion 64 X2 DUAL-CORE TL-60 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment