HP Blu-ray 17.3" Laptop G7-2246NR 6GB DDR3 500GB HDD HDMI USB 3.0 WebCam ATI RADEON HD 7520G with 3

HP Blu-ray 17.3' Laptop G7-2246NR 6GB DDR3 500GB HDD HDMI USB 3.0 WebCam ATI RADEON HD 7520G with 3GB Dedicated Memory Windows 8 64-bitthis is a very nice laptop.I have the windows 7 model.It is extremely fast.Boots up in seconds and the video quailty is beautiful.I do not have the problems that other people are posting.One problem everyone has is with the power dvd movie player software.The software has a problem playing some bluray dvds.This a major problem with power dvd software version 9 and 10 and 11 and 12.Everyone all over the net is posting problems.Best bet is to use another brand of bluray movie player software.Best feature of this laptop is the hp restore feature.When you re-boot,hold the f-8 key and it takes you to the hp restore feature page.You can restore the whole system or just the sound system or just the video drivers ect.If you retsore the whole system do a minimal restore and all the bloatware is not put on the machine.warnong though:you can only use this feature apx 6 times.After that hp wants you to buy another restore disc.The bass is very good.You need to go into the sound settings and adjust the bass,treble, and volume level ect.Also power dvd has sound settings you must adjust to get the best sound.All in all,this is one of the best laptops i have had so far except for my sager 17" gaming laptop,lol.One last note:i bought this machine used.The person selling listed this machine for parts only for $50.His headphones stopped working and he took it to a shop and they said he needed a new motherboard for apx 400.I gave him the $50 and drove down to frys electronics and bought a high quality usb headphones and they work great.

This computer is a great deal for the specs: 17.3" screen, 6gb RAM, USB 3.0, 500gb HDD, very good integrated graphics for a laptop. I can play most games on medium settings.

Buy HP Blu-ray 17.3" Laptop G7-2246NR 6GB DDR3 500GB HDD HDMI USB 3.0 WebCam ATI RADEON HD 7520G with 3 Now

This laptop is fast, has a great display and plenty of hard drive space.

Cons:

The speakers have no base and the sound stopped working for me on one occasion, I restarted the computer and the sound worked.

The fan is a little loud at times

Windows 8 doesn't function as well as I hoped it would, I still like Windows 7 more... I mainly don't like the navigation issues and the corner icons disappearing when I try to access them or appear when I'm trying to click something else in that corner. Although the windows button is quite useful for navigation on Windows 8.

Read Best Reviews of HP Blu-ray 17.3" Laptop G7-2246NR 6GB DDR3 500GB HDD HDMI USB 3.0 WebCam ATI RADEON HD 7520G with 3 Here

I ordered this laptop from ocean reef electronics a little over a month ago and had the misfortune of being busy with work for a few weeks before I had a chance to check it out. it was sent to me with the following three problems, first it has a crap battery that will not hold a charge, second the sound is completely busted and last every other time I log in the computer reboots itself. im sure the computer itself would be fine from any other source but ocean reef is seemingly unknowledgeable of the products they sell so I wrote this to warn other potential buyers. ocean reef electronics has no issues against selling broken goods and the only thing worse than their goods is their extremely poor customer service. I will never order anything from them again and I encourage everyone to save themselves the trouble and do the same.

Want HP Blu-ray 17.3" Laptop G7-2246NR 6GB DDR3 500GB HDD HDMI USB 3.0 WebCam ATI RADEON HD 7520G with 3 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment