Toshiba Satellite L755-S5154 Laptop

Toshiba Satellite L755-S5154 LaptopWhen I received this computer I was immediately impressed with the look of it. This computer is sturdy and did not take long for me to set-up my settings and WIFI on it....Immediately the internet worked...It took longer on setting up my monitor screen since I use a 23" Dell Screen attached by VGA adapter to my laptop so I can have dual screens to use...I like having a bigger screen to look at! I am very impressed with how this laptop works and how the keyboard feels as well. There are some settings I still need to learn how to use since this computer has facial recognition on it. I keep being more impressed with this laptop every time I learn more about this laptop. I especially love Windows 7, Windows 8 is not compatible with Office 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment