Hewlett Packard Pavilion 15.6 DV6-6C16NR Entertainment Notebook - Intel Core i7-2670QM Proc.

Hewlett Packard Pavilion 15.6 DV6-6C16NR Entertainment Notebook - Intel Core i7-2670QM Proc.Best bang for buck laptop out there, I contemplating this and the ENVY 15 for weeks and I deciding to go for it. Awesome laptop, not going to find a i7 laptop with 750GB and features like this anywhere else. Excellent battery management and beats sound system is a bonus. The slick brushed steel gray front is very nice, as the black aswell. I wanted the slot loading cd drive like the ENVY but I couldnt justify the $500 difference in models. Also it seems that every laptop comes with a bunch of Crapware nowadays, but once you remove everything it's good. Don't hesitate, buy it.

Come on people all you need to do is click on the little box that says "Watch" and you can see all the specs on a PDF. I actually went to the website of the seller and found the computer listed on their website as well as called them. I also checked it out on HP.com This is one sweet laptop for the money. The technical description is incorrect. I've been looking for a good week now at the best deals and the only thing this laptop doesn't have is the blueray dvd, which I can live without.

Buy Hewlett Packard Pavilion 15.6 DV6-6C16NR Entertainment Notebook - Intel Core i7-2670QM Proc. Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment