HP Pavilion DV6-7000 15.6" 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID SSD series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridg

HP Pavilion DV6-7000 15.6' 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID SSD series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge GDDR5 Nvidia Gaming Laptop with 16GB DDR3 RAM Upgrade; DV6Ttook a week to receive the computer. This is my 10th laptop. Not new to computers. I run a business and dont have time for things that dont work. Amazon has been hit or miss. This was a miss. After 2 hrs of charging the battery i press the on button to find the fan kicks on...a few lights flash...and it shuts off! over and over again....Now i dont have the computer I need for my business, my $$ is tied up until it is refunded....and i still have to go out and get a computer. A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!

ONE WEEK LATER: ADDENDUM: 5 stars for computer, 5 stars customer service

One day after writing the first review I received an email from Will at Eluktronics. He told me that the RAM cards were defective from HP and a new set would be on its way in 2 days. He explained how to remove one of the two cards to see if one card would allow computer to workIT DID!! So I was able to use the computer for a presentation and taxes over the weekend. On Monday the RAM cards were in the mail. With just a screwdriver to gain access to the bottom cover I was able to easily remove and replace the RAM cards. Left computer on for 24 hrs and ran it through some tests like having movie, internet radio, and 6 other screens open with downloads at the same time. Amazing lap top! When downloading 16 gig thumbdrive the computer was so fast that I could hardly believe it really transfered all the info. This lap top does not overheat as other high end HPs have in past.

With medical charting a part of my work life Im now able to shave off an hour each night with a fast and yet simple computer. I really like the finger swipe feature that allows me to enter into various screens quickly...

this more than makes up for the dismal start on this laptop.

Cant say enough about the excellent customer service. Im not sure if Will is alone or has a room full of people helping customers....all I can say is that he should write a book about true customer service!! It is a lost art these days!!

FOLLOW-UP 5-25-2013

This IS the best computer I have had to date. I recently went back to use my old (2 yr old) laptop to help my daughter with schoolwork and was frustrated with the slow speed. This new computer is very fast. I estimate an extra 1 hr free each day because the HP is so fast, doesn't crash, and allows me to use a finger swipe to log into all of the different web sites I use on a daily basis. I had another HP 2 yrs ago that didn't shut down and ran all night eventually overheating! I could see a visible wave to the keyboard from the heat. this NEW HP has a better fan and the computer has not become alarmingly hot. I like this HP so much that if it just lasts one yr Id be happy.

I did my research before purchasing this laptop. I am pleased to say that I have received this laptop and it has exceeded my expectations in quality and ease of use! It shipped quickly and was delivered in perfect condition and I am glad I used Amazon interest free financing on the product!!!

Buy HP Pavilion DV6-7000 15.6" 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID SSD series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridg Now

Arrived earlier than expected. I like the weight and functionality. Like all laptops there is essentially no documentation on the keyboard functions so when you hit the magic key sequence that activates a function, have fun trying to figure out what you did. Most of the time you can find the answers when you goggle the question.

Read Best Reviews of HP Pavilion DV6-7000 15.6" 1080p Anti-Glare Quad HYBRID SSD series, 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridg Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment