HP 15.6" Pavilion dv6-3025dx Entertainment 4GB Laptop 500GB Notebook PC

HP 15.6' Pavilion dv6-3025dx Entertainment 4GB Laptop 500GB Notebook PCI bought this laptop from best buy in early September of 2010. I would have given it 4 stars, but after only a month of use it quit working. I think the graphics card may have overheated. The system lights would come on but nothing showed up on the screen. Also it happened overnight when the laptop was on, but not in use.

Luckily hp fixed it free of charge and it is working great now. The ram, hd space, and processor are all really great and pretty fast for the price of this laptop. My only complaint is that the graphics card only has 128 mb of dedicated memory which is not great. Luckily the proccessor makes up for it and i can still play most new games on low settings. Older games work fine.

Also the track pad is a pain and not comfortable to use. you just have to push down a little bit to hard to click. Fingerprint scanner works great, and also the HDMI output is great to watch high def movies on a tv.

Overall its a good buy but if youre into gaming or other graphic applications get a laptop with less hd space, a slower processor, but a better graphics card.

I have had nothing but problems with this laptop. The hard drive crashed and I had a friend who replaced it for me. Now the battery is bad and needs replaced. That is with only occasional use and minimal downloading. I also bought my sister the same computer and hers doesn't even work anymore! Piece of junk and wish I had never bought it.

Buy HP 15.6" Pavilion dv6-3025dx Entertainment 4GB Laptop 500GB Notebook PC Now

An Awesome laptop with possibly the WORST touchpad on the planet...I mean i haven't been able to type one whole sentence for 6 months now without having it get erased or minimized...It seems that the body of the computer senses palm heat and makes the pointer jump all over...Don't listen to the people that tell you that you can fix it through settings...because you can't...It's actually a two handed touchpad and I have forgotten the good old days of using one hand to navigate...I actually use two hands...one to navigate and one to push the left button...While writing this review I actually had to rewrite it twice and maximize google chrome 4 times...I swear it's as if the people that designed it weren't even thinking about testing while they were in development. ..Because if they did they wouldn't have put it on the market like this...Laptop speed and extras...A++++...

Laptop touchpad....A horrible F MINUS!!!

Read Best Reviews of HP 15.6" Pavilion dv6-3025dx Entertainment 4GB Laptop 500GB Notebook PC Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment