Acer V3-771G-9804;NX.M1WAA.002 17.3-Inch Laptop

Acer V3-771G-9804;NX.M1WAA.002 17.3-Inch LaptopMy previous laptop died about a week ago. The new Acer V-3-771G-904 is spectacular! At first I had trouble adapting to the new OS, and to the new Office suite, but now, after only a few days, I have adjusted and consider the purchase well worth while. The "machine" boots in 10 seconds, or less (I turned off the password sign-in. The display is clear, sharp, with vivid and true colors. The included software, while sometimes beyond my needs, makes such chores as photograph entry and handling very easy. I did not need a lightweight laptop, because I seldom have to move it very far. I looked at Acer's smaller and lighter models, and decided against them.

Light weighted, fast, powerful laptop. After installation of the "Start" knob from third party software it fully met my expectations. I do not work in Metro environment. Screen resolution is not a full HD, but because of this all letters on the screen are bigger and easier to read.

Buy Acer V3-771G-9804;NX.M1WAA.002 17.3-Inch Laptop Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment