ASUS K55N 15.6" AMD Quad-Core 500GB Laptop

ASUS K55N 15.6' AMD Quad-Core 500GB LaptopThis laptop is AWESOME!! I just got this laptop for Christmas and I have been on it for 3 days straight. The speed is incredible, the set-up is easy, and the layout is standard. Windows 8 is easy to set up and very understandable to use after a few hint websites. The only problem I have with Windows 8 is that there are a lot of keyboard shortcuts that are impossible to remember. The speed of the start-up on this computer is insane! I am able to push the power button, take a drink of water, and its already loaded. The layout is very standard across the board. The only difference in my old laptop was that I did not have a full keypad which I now find very useful. The only complaint I have about this computer is that the sound is not as loud as I had expected. On full volume I find myself sitting quite close to the computer and sometimes struggling to hear certain words. With headphones this is not a problem, however.

Overall I give this computer 4.5 out of 5. Although the sound is a downside, I have not found any other problems I have with this notebook. It is fabulous for anyone of any age and very versitile.

this is why amazon's website is a serious cluster worm mound. good for a chuckle , i suppose. and in some states they charge sales tax. search around better options abound.

Buy ASUS K55N 15.6" AMD Quad-Core 500GB Laptop Now

I ordered this laptop for a customer. I have tested all of the hardware and software and am very satisfied with the quality and performance of this laptop.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS K55N 15.6" AMD Quad-Core 500GB Laptop Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment