HP 15.6" Pavilion G60-519WM Entertainment Laptop PC

HP 15.6' Pavilion G60-519WM Entertainment Laptop PCI purchased this laptop about 3 weeks ago. I have been well pleased. I am a light PC user and basically surf and purchase on line. Set up was a breeze. I connected right to my wireless. I downloaded my camera disc and love looking at my vacation pics. So far, so good. Good luck, and I hope this helps. There were no reviews when I purchased, so I was a little nervous.

Bought at Wal-Mart for $298 on Black Friday. Set-up was simple. Works great. I like Windows 7. Boots fast. No card reader or HDMI connection. Still great buy.

Buy HP 15.6" Pavilion G60-519WM Entertainment Laptop PC Now

Had this piece of crap for less than a month and it already died on me! Don't get it!

Read Best Reviews of HP 15.6" Pavilion G60-519WM Entertainment Laptop PC Here

I purchased two intending to give one as a gift but did not, i'm selling the 2nd one instead. I was amazed at how quick and painless the setup was right out of the box. First time I havent had to call tech support. My wireless internet was recogized immediately, I only had to input the password and it connected, no software needed. Windows 7 works great. The only disappointment so far is no built in card reader. Very thin and lightweight, boots up fast. For basic computing, internet, audio, video, it does the trick.

Want HP 15.6" Pavilion G60-519WM Entertainment Laptop PC Discount?

I have had this laptop for a little over a year and it is a piece of crap! The keys fall off, the screen has gone black and the part that connects the screen broke. Do not buy this laptop, its not worth it, unless you want to put more money into it than its worth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment