Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A09US 15.6-Inch Laptop

Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A09US 15.6-Inch LaptopI guess that I am responding to the person who was disappointed with his/her computers wifi speed, as a rule it is the wifi service itself and not the computer that is to blame for such problemsyou might check there. As for my experience with this computer, I love it, easy to set-up and use and faster than the Gateway I gave to my wife. No problems with Windows 8[I actually like it better than Windows 7] and really am pleased with the quality and design of the Samsung keyboard vs. Gateway. Not a gamer or professional user, just a regular guy type user who is amazed at the speed and ability of these new machines

I bought this laptop for a friend , she loves it. It's a very good computer. Performance is great, and is very lite.

Buy Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A09US 15.6-Inch Laptop Now

I purchased this laptop two months ago. Sa far so good! Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A09US 15.6-Inch Laptop is a fantastic item. I like the 15.6 inch screen, it works great, and the price was right. I'm so glad I didn't get a laptop with a small 13 inch screen. Battery charges fast. It's furthermore nicely fine piece regarding the cost. Although general it can supreme merchandise for you and i will be positively recommend it all Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A09US 15.6-Inch Laptop!

Read Best Reviews of Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A09US 15.6-Inch Laptop Here

Died at 6 months old, even geek squad couldn't get it going. They sent it back to Samsung, they replaced the entire mother board. Love it but disappointed that has issues after only 6 months of ownership. Samsung not warranting mother board they replaced still only 1 yr warranty

Want Samsung Series 3 NP300E5C-A09US 15.6-Inch Laptop Discount?

This was a high school graduation gift for my Grand-daughter. Yes, it comes with Windows 8 and some junk applications. However, Samsung did not includes nearly as many useless apps as most manufacturers.

I will admit that I have become a Windows 8 fan. Just as I had previously done on my ASUS N56VJ, also from Amazon, I modified the interface so that the "Desktop" looks exactly as if you were still running Windows 7. But, you also still have the Windows 8 "Start" interface available making it easy to switch over and use apps more suited for that interface.

Since my PC's are are i7s with 16gb of ram, it did seem a bit slow. However, to most PC users, this machine will probably feel very fast.

As with most Samsung products, the build is excellent and feels very sturdy. Since my Grand-daughter is going away to the University of South Florida, this was an important part of my decision to buy this unit. Obviously, it will be carried to a bunch of places. So, as a precaution, I installed LoJack . . . rather be safe than sorry.

This laptop is also very aesthetically pleasing. It is a cool looking laptop. I almost wanted to keep it. My Grand-daughter loves it and I would recommend to anyone looking for a gift for a young person. Actually, I would recommend it to any one wanting a good buy in a reliable laptop.

Save 12% Off

2 comments:

Alastair Alex said...

Thanks for sharing this information with us. I am a big fan of reading, thanks for sharing this wonderful information.
Asus - 17.3" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black
Asus - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Matte Black
Asus - 15.6" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 320GB Hard Drive - Brown-Black
Asus - Vivobook 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

MSI - 17.3" Laptop - 12GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black/Red

MSI - 15.6" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Gray

Post a Comment