HP ProBook 4545s 15.6" Business Notebook PC - C6Z40UT

HP ProBook 4545s 15.6' Business Notebook PC - C6Z40UTHad an older HP laptop for many trouble-free years and wanted to upgrade to something new.

I bought this model after I did research to assure me I could get rid of the Windows 8 interface and put something more in line with Windows 7 Found it.

It's a nice, solid machine. Pretty quick. Not sure it's a good tradeoff for the Intel version. It still seems to want to buffer a lot of video and multimedia stuff.

All in all I think it's a great machine for the price. Fast, good display, light and the batter life is great.

There are some sort of action key settings that perplex me. Boxes pop up inwittingly and I have yet to find a way to disable them.

I have owned several Probooks and they are my first choice in the PC Notebook market. I work in the IT field and purchased this notebook to more thoroughly enjoy (yes, maybe possible) and learn Windows 8. So far better then my previous experiences virtualized in Parallels on my Macbook. The HP hardware seems sturdy and solid and performs well. Only regret is I would have liked to looked closer at the display, a little too low of resolution x768 for my liking, but not enough to make me want to return the computer. I am very much able to enjoy what this PC has to offer.

Buy HP ProBook 4545s 15.6" Business Notebook PC - C6Z40UT Now

1 comments:

Alastair Alex said...

This is a very good article, I discovered your blog checking aol for a related subject matter and came to this.

Sony - VAIO Fit 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - 8GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive + 8GB Flash Memory - Black
Sony - VAIO Fit 15.5" Touch-Screen Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive + 8GB Flash Memory - Silver

Post a Comment