ASUS UL50AG-RBBBK05 Core 2 Duo SU7300 1.3GHz 4GB 500GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED-Backlit Win7 Home Prem wit

ASUS UL50AG-RBBBK05 Core 2 Duo SU7300 1.3GHz 4GB 500GB DVD±RW 15.6' LED-Backlit Win7 Home Prem with Webcam & 8-Cell Battery - Manufacturer RefurbishedThis laptop freezes up if I use the battery. Even when I am using electrical current and the battery is in the unit, it freezes. If I do not have the battery in and use the electrical current only, it works fine.

I hate to return it as I now have all my personal info on the hard drive, including bank accounts, credit card numbers, etc.

Please let me know what I should do.

So far so good..... except for the whole issue with windows not being recognized as genuine. but device works as advertised... just hope it continues to operate.

Buy ASUS UL50AG-RBBBK05 Core 2 Duo SU7300 1.3GHz 4GB 500GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED-Backlit Win7 Home Prem wit Now

It is slim, light, and works very well. The keyboard is comfortable, keeping in mind that I do not use the keypad on a daily basis. If you're an accountant, you'll need an external keyboard for the 10-key. For casual use, it's fine. No complaints at all -except that it's hard to find in-stock.

Read Best Reviews of ASUS UL50AG-RBBBK05 Core 2 Duo SU7300 1.3GHz 4GB 500GB DVD±RW 15.6" LED-Backlit Win7 Home Prem wit Here