HP G60-549DX NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core T4300(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD

HP G60-549DX NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core T4300(2.10GHz) 15.6' 4GB Memory 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi Intel GMA 4500MAfter searching for a notebook for a few weeks and reading up on them, I found an acer at best buy I liked. While there I searched the Best buy site and found this laptop for 429. Best buy wanted to charge me 69.99 for having it optimized already and putting the OS onto cds. I told them I wanted the advertised price and I can create the OS discs myself. Finally they gave it to me for the advertised price and I wound up having it optimized and the discs were in the box as well. Not bad!

This notebook can perform just as good if not better than the more expensive models? Oh yes. I am still trying to figure out why would someone buy the 800 hp over this one? The only difference I can see is that the higher priced HPs have larger drives, but who is going to store that much info on their computers? Ram is more important than storage. You can get a 1tb drive for 100 bucks. So no need to spend and extra 400 on storage especially when the ram is only 3!

I am so happy with this model. Fast, efficient, windows 7 is fantastic. Much faster than vista and xp. Sound is awesome. Very happy with this laptop and the money I saved. Highly recommend this one.

I'm generally happy with this laptop. I got it right after Windows 7 came out, and there are some challenges involved when using a platform that is so new. I have a very old multifunction printer that it had a hard time recognizing, for example. For some reason, I've also had a surprising number of miswritten DVD R's (-R has worked better than +R for reasons that I can't decipher). But the computer boots up very, very quickly, multitasks with ease, and has a lot of programs that I haven't even explored yet. My one true gripe with this computer so far is the speakers -they sounded great for two months, and then suddenly sounded busted. Everything I play now sounds weak and distorted. The bottom line is that you should decide what your specific needs are before investing in this machine, and pay more if you have more to spend because when a computer is cheap, there is always a reason why.

Buy HP G60-549DX NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core T4300(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Now

This is our second HP laptop after a series of HP desktops and current HP printers. Cannot say anything bad about them. I mean I bought the machine knowing its capacities and was not disapointed. Quality of build is good, we've had the CQ 50 139NR for over a year now, it is solid and doesn't come apart with steady use. Outside of more battery life, always want more, we have seen good products from HP. After 8 years we finally just scrapped an HP printer that wouldn't quit. On our Compaq Desktop (made by HP) I thought I needed service, (my bad) and they answered the phone quickly, and were able to remotely access my machine and then took care of everything, I just chatted with the guy over the phone as he cleaned up the mess I made with the software. Then the next day, HP service calls me just to ask if everything is working fine on my machine. A++ service too! I like HP, as long as they keep making good stuff and you can get their products at affordable prices!

Read Best Reviews of HP G60-549DX NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core T4300(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Here

Bought this laptop little over a year and a half and have not had any problems what so ever.Great price at the time,and working strong.

Want HP G60-549DX NoteBook Intel Pentium dual-core T4300(2.10GHz) 15.6" 4GB Memory 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Discount?

this laptop pretty awesome for what it has

the price was 429.99 + shippin + tax good price for an HP comp

even though a 250gb harddrive maybe to little for me

its find for users that want to surf the web and have a few music n movies files on it

the webcam is oh k what do you expect from a 1.3mega pixel webcam

you get a full keyboard which is nice :)a 6cell battery which sucks it last about 3 or less hours depeding

if you adjust the power settings i just use it straight with the plug i didn't put the battery on

win 7 home premium all ready install but i delete the OS and install win 7 ultimate

weights about 6 pounds looks big when u close it but when its open its not that big its a perfect size....................revise on 9-5-2011 two years later and its still working :D only problem is my jack messing up :(( it wont read the cord so i bought a new hopefully its just that

0 comments:

Post a Comment