HP Compaq Tablet PC TC1100 - Pentium M 1 GHz ULV - RAM 512 MB - HDD 40 GB - GF4 420 Go - WLAN : 802

HP Compaq Tablet PC TC1100 - Pentium M 1 GHz ULV - RAM 512 MB - HDD 40 GB - GF4 420 Go - WLAN : 802.11b - Win XP Tablet PC - 10.4' TFT 1024 x 768The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because one part was broken (which the seller described when I purchased it). Other than that, this is the best computer ever. And when I took it to school with me, others (who had purchased more expensive laptops) were going ga-ga over it.

You can write on the outside of the cover when it is closed. You use a stylus pen which pops out of its own little compartment when you gently press down on it. You can detach the keyboard completely if you don't want to use it. There are so many different features that it is just amazing. Sometimes when I take it to class, I will go to the "One Note" program and click "record" and let it record the teacher speaking. I can even write notes on it. Both the voice and the written notes are typed right into a Word document for me.

If you can still find one of these, I would definitely recommend buying it because it is so worth the money. I only paid $220.00 on amazon.com which was a steal deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment