Apple 13.3" MacBook Air 1.86GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage, NVIDIA GeForce 320M (Z0JG-4GB)

Apple 13.3' MacBook Air 1.86GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage, NVIDIA GeForce 320MI have been using this laptop for a month. My purchase was the 1.83GB processor version with 4GB system ram (highly recommended) and the 120GB SSD.

I purposefully stopped using my other Apples and PC's to see if this thing would fit as my primary computer. For me, it has been a perfect fit. I'm an IT guy that does not do any processing with graphics or music programs. The apps I use are Office 2011 for MAC, iLife 11, iWorks9, Apple Remote Desktop, and Acrobate Pro 9. Please note, I do not have a large iTunes library, even so, the library has not been transferred to this computer. I made a conscious choice to NOT use this computer to sync with my iPhone and iPad, so this computer will not totally replace my computing needs.

Fit and Feel

It is amazingly light. The real treat is when it is on your lap. The lack of edges (due to its thickness) and the lack of heat and weight make it very, very comfortable to use. Typing is also very naturale with the keyboard. My other laptop is a 15 inch Macb0ok Pro, so a big question for me was if the screen was going to be large enough. Let me say, I DO NOT miss the larger screen at all. This is something I do not quite understand. I guess it's because of the better resolution on this computer, combined with the overall positive experience of using this thing?

Performance.

It boots like computers should have all along fast. Not instant on, but fast! It does come out of sleep mode instantly. The word to describe it's performance is "snappy". I have been hooked on running Activity Monitor durring every application use and combination to try to notice any memory or processor issues -none to speak of. I'm not going into any detailed performance reviews here. Just wanted to note that I did not see any issues that I would consider noteworthy. The computer is a great performer overall.

The future is in SSD based computers. Apple is leading the way with this technology; at least they are first out of the gate with a computer that really covers all the bases for everyone except the high end gamers and application users. I cant wait to see next generation devices. Some people will wait for those, but this device is a great starter and should not hold anyone back wanting to look to the future now.

Added:

Just a note on accessories: I did not buy the super drive. If you have access to another Mac you can use the built-in "Remote Disc" feature to share a drive and install software from DVD or CD. That works very well (save yourself $79). I did buy the VGA adaptor and the USB ethernet adaptor. No problems with either -keep in mind the ethernet adaptor is 10/100Mb.

This is by far the best laptop I have ever owned! Apple is generation ahead of any PC software. I don't know why I didn't switch to MAC earlier. Apple is the best!!!

Buy Apple 13.3" MacBook Air 1.86GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage, NVIDIA GeForce 320M (Z0JG-4GB) Now

Great computer, innovative design, very light, perfect for travelers and executives who carry their machine everywhere. Excellent performance, much better than a windows pc, now that I've entered the Mac world, not back out of it.

Read Best Reviews of Apple 13.3" MacBook Air 1.86GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage, NVIDIA GeForce 320M (Z0JG-4GB) Here

at the beginning I wasn't expecting this fantastic performance given that the processor is 1.8 GHZ core due 2 , however comparing to other laptops and even my macbook pro it can do basically everything I can do on my macbook pro (except games and some heavy duty graphic apps) apart from this . this machine is brilliant . The sleek design the light weight and two USBs each from one side gave me a better experience that the previous macbook air.

the only thing I that Imis on this machine is firewire 400 or 800.

I strongly recommend taking the 4GB RAM model.

Want Apple 13.3" MacBook Air 1.86GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB Flash Storage, NVIDIA GeForce 320M (Z0JG-4GB) Discount?

I'm a 65 year old, long time (28 years) Intel/Microsoft user so buying a Mac was a daring step for me. After two days of use I believe the drive towards Apple products seems to be completely understandable. This computer has had enough reviews that anything I say would be just ridiculously redundant, so i will pass on feature comments and stick to the emotional I love it! Great screen resolution, very quick start up, unbelievable battery life during sleep mode. I am still learning about the differences between Windows and Snow Leopard, but after minimal help from Apple experienced friends, I feel completely at ease with it. I purchased the 4 gig model so can not comment on use with 2 gig, but in tests that I have done loading several applications, the 4 gig seems to be sufficient to handle anything I can throw at it. While this a review of the computer, I have to comment on the Amazon vendor unbelievable! Ordered at 4 PM one day and for a very reasonable "overnight" delivery charge I received the product early the next afternoon.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice post, you got great blog and Thank you for sharing This excellently written content. Waiting for next one.

MSI - 17.3" Laptop - 12GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Black/Red

MSI - 15.6" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Gray

Post a Comment